Friday 13 April 2012

Woohoo, Ebay shop is go go go!!

Wow, I have been grateful for the sunshine today, the boys have been busy playing in the garden which has meant I got a moment to look through my fabrics. 

It didn't take me long to realise a tipping point has been reached (well, passed a while ago...) - I can't buy any more till I get rid of some of what I've already got!  So I decided to just crack on and get started, and take it one step at a time...no time like the present!  So here's what I've listed in my Rainbow Vintage Ebay shop so far....

some pretty 60s floral barkcloth (hmmm, slightly creased I notice!)...


a gorgeous 70s Scandi DIY cushion cover (if you're not into sewing, I take commissions!)...


and my favourite ever Dekoplus fabric (not all of it of course, but I do love to share fabric joy!) ...


so there you are, if you are a vintage fabric addict like me, maybe it's time to treat yourself?
I will be listing a few more pieces over the next week or so, so keep an eye on my Ebay shop!  

My Etsy shop is still in development, it takes a bit more time to set that up, and when that launches there will be a little giveaway here on the blog.  In the meantime if one of my lovely followers orders from my Ebay shop, I will waive the postage charges...so get in there and snap yourself up a postage free bit of loveliness, and please feel free to share this on your own blog if you think it's the kind of thing your readers would like to know!

Thanks for popping in, hope you're having a lovely day.


Rachel x


12 comments:

  1. Oh its all so fab! Love them all. Brilliant you are developing the Etsy shop- Big congrats! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Got more to go in, just got to start small or I'll never start at all. Must admit the Etsy 'development' is mainly in my head at the mo, but at least that means I'll have a fair idea how I want it to look when I sit down and make a proper start! xx

      Delete
  2. Well done! The lovely Modflowers just made me a cushion out of Dekoplus fabric, it's so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I know that fabric well, when I saw it on her blog I wished I'd bought it! Glad you're enjoying the cushion, she's a very talented maker. I'm doing a fabric swap with her for our birthdays, I've just sent her parcel - got my fingers crossed for a snippet of her Dekoplus in mine! x

      Delete
  3. These are great, that Dekoplus fabric is lovely, I'm very tempted! Well done on shop - have saved to my faves! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased you like it Caroline, it's nice to be among your Ebay favourites! I love that Dekoplus fabric, I was looking out for it for years and was so pleased when I finally found it. Hope you have a lovely weekend. x

      Delete
  4. Have enjoyed looking round your blog and these fabrics really take me back to my childhood - am sure we had some curtains in our kitchen in that orange and brown flowered material! XCathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine, welcome to my blog, glad you like it! Yours is beautiful, I have never seen ceramics using quilt block designs and lacy fabric textures before, so original and pretty! Rachel x

      Delete
  5. Oh Sweet Lordy! The sweetshop is open! Heaven help me!
    Well done on getting it up and going AND well done for bringing yourself to part with some of your stash; you're braver than me! Off now to have a squiz.
    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee Jo that made me laugh! If I had unlimited money and space I must admit I would probably never sell a scrap of it, but I can't really justify buying as much as I do unless I sell bits of it too - I'm just glad there are other fabric geeks out there that I can share the joy with! I've already sold the barkcloth, will be listing a few more bits over the weekend if I get time. xx

      Delete
  6. Congrats on entering ebay seller world, best of luck with your sales xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cath, need to find more time to list stuff, only got 1 item for sale on Ebay at the mo - the others got snapped up pretty sharpish. xx

      Delete

Hello and thanks for reading, if you'd like to leave a comment that would be lovely! I read them all and will try to answer any questions, so if you've asked one please do check back here! x